Monday, June 9, 2014

Miss Minnesota week day 1

IT'S FINALLY HERE! Yesterday I checked in for Miss Minnesota week! I met up with my lovely roomie, Ashley Laine, Miss Frazee! We have had so many giggles in our room and it's only been a day! I can't wait for the rest of the week! After check in, Ashley and I had a rough start…we were so busy chatting and getting to know each other that we were late for the bus! Whoops. We hurried down there and headed over to the Mall of America (one of my favorite places in the world). We got to experience Barbie Dreamhouse. I think I died when I walked in. I had wanted to go so so so bad, but didn't want to spend the money on it. I was so excited to say the least. So. Much. Pink. We baked cupcakes in Barbie's kitchen, rode in her sleigh and moped, and walked the runway in Paris. I LOVED IT!!! Then we went down to Nickelodeon Universe. The first ride we went on was obviously the Rock Bottom Plunge. We spent an hour galavanting around and had a blast. By the end, I was starving. We went to eat at the Sky Deck on MOA's 4th floor. After our delicious meal, we had game cards to play arcade games and bowl. Bailey and I tried our hand at racing. I'm a terrible driver, so she won. We went on a virtual roller coaster and then ended up watching Miss USA! It was a full and fun day! Ashley and I settled down in our room with some tea and caught up on the news after we got back. 

Day 2 is in full swing and it has been great! Tune in for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment